In light of reports that recently circulated in social media regarding unauthorized individuals posing as Globe collecting agents, Globe advises its postpaid and broadband customers to take the necessary precaution so as not to be victimized by these unscrupulous individuals. Here are the safety tips to remember should you come across any individual posing as a collection agent:
1) Globe does not collect monthly service fees (MSF) from your home. Globe does not authorize any third party contractor to collect MSF payments from its postpaid and broadband subscribers. Please do not entertain collection of MSF from anyone at your home.
2) Globe makes use of third-party collection agents only for corporate and small and medium enterprises and not for consumer postpaid customers. Check payment pick-ups are undertaken only when requested by enterprise clients and cash payments are not accepted. If you are not enrolled as an SME account or large corporate account, there is no reason for Globe to send a third party collecting agent to your home or office.
3) Third party supplier may collect 1-month advance MSF only upon installation of your Globe Home Broadband. Installation fee of P1,000.00 is automatically charged to bill payable in 3 months. Remember to always ask for a valid ID and take note if they are using an officially branded vehicle. No payment should be made when there is no installation of Globe Home Broadband.
4) You may pay your MSF at any of the accredited payment channels:
- Over-the-counter at your nearest Globe Store, via GCash app or USSD by dialing *143# and self-service online channel athttps://www.globe.com.ph/paybill.
- Over-the-Counterat any of the following banks: PNB, BDO, BPI, CTBC, East West Bank, Security Bank, Land Bank (Visayas & Mindanao Branch only for Innove payments), One Network Bank, PNB Savings Bank, RCBC, Robinsons Bank, Unionbank, China Bank Savings & UCPB; phone banking payment using BPI Express Phone, BDO, UCPB, Land Bank & Metrobank; mobile banking payment using BPI, BDO, UCPB, Land Bank & Metrobank; ATM payments of Bancnet-member banks, BPI, Land Bank, UCPB & Union Bank; credit card payments using any Visa/Master Card, American Express, Bankard, Diners Club and JCB Card.
- Non-bank channels: 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, Cebuana Lhuillier (Nationwide), MLhuillier (Nationwide), ECPay, SM Department Stores, Hypermarket, SM Supermarkets, SaveMore, LBC Bills Express, Robinsons Department Stores.
We encourage our customers to report activities of unscrupulous individuals posing as collecting agents thru customer service hotline 211 or 7301000.