Most of us guys definitely seek to be physically attractive. That’s human nature. Whether you want to catch the eye of your crush or simply be admired by your peers, being physically attractive works both ways. That is why fast weight loss – especially for obese people – is something that is constantly desired. With people nowadays have been increasingly fixated on fast weight loss, that fixation has led to compromising their own physical health – not a good balance at all.
The usual first thing done in the hopes of achieving fast weight loss is through quick-fix methods. These methods range from ones with immediate results but short-term effects, like fad diets and weight loss pills, to drastic and extremely hazardous ones, like surgery and starvation. If one seeks a healthy way to fast weight loss that is accompanied with long term positive benefits, the methods mentioned above surely aren’t the way to go. Losing weight the unhealthy way, though, usually guarantee results if you want to lose weight. What it won’t do is keep all that weight off for good.
Here are 5 secrets to get fast weight loss in the comfort of your own home:
1. What you should initially do is formulate your game plan. You have to first ask yourself what your main motivation is as to why fast weight loss is important as of the moment. Then you can formulate your own realistic objectives. How many pounds of kilos do you want to lose? If so, how long do you think will it take before you accomplish it? Things like this should always be carefully though of and planned out prior to the start of the weight loss process. Goal setting definitely is important in all things you want to accomplish – and fast weight loss is no exception.
2. Once you have formulated what type of weight loss plan you will follow, stick to it as much as possible. When you constantly change weight loss plans, your body gets very confused. As a result, your goal of fast weight loss will not be obtained. Worse, you might even get very sick instead of getting what you initially want.
3. Eat your meals more frequently. Instead of the traditional one breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner, you can divide each basic meal into two. Also see to it that all these meals contain fruits and vegetables high in dietary fibers. But make sure that each of the six meals is in small portions. Otherwise, all you are doing is add up to your food intake. This eating pattern prevents the occurrence of hunger pangs during the day. Eating this way is totally better than skipping a meal, which often backfires and leads to binge eating.
4. Drink lots and lots of water. Although the prescribed amount is at least 8 glasses a day, it won’t hurt you at all if you exceed it. Water helps you lose weight by constantly keeping you filled up and giving you proper hydration. It also helps flush out toxins and unwanted calories by increasing the frequency of urination.
5. Finally, getting regular exercise while observing the methods above will help you more. Buying a stationary bicycle or walker will greatly help your cause in this one. If you find them too expensive, then you can do traditional biking and walking around the neighborhood. You can tag along your family members, nearby friends, or your dog. Your level physical activity is usually directly proportional to how fast is your metabolism. Also, exercising helps boost your self-esteem and your social life – which means staying fit can also be a ton of fun. Enough said.
Fast weight loss does not really seem too hard now, right?