Dear Ask Mom Ask Son,
I know this may not really pertain about a real emotional issue, but my problem is that I seem to look really great outside. Like I have nice facial skin, fair complexion and all, but the only problem is that I tend to have a lot of pimples and whiteheads at my back. Now being a maritime student in one of the schools here in Davao. We are required to attend swing lessons and I feel insecure because of these pimples.
Do have any tips on how I can resolve this? Thanks.
Thank you for writing. I used to have the same problem when I was in high school. These pimples are often caused by bacteria from our sweat. Most of the time, of we are in a hurry we tend to forget to scrub our backs and sometimes not even properly wash it with soap when taking a bath, that is why we then to have these type of problems.
Well, base in my experience. What I did was, I bought a back scrub stick, and so every time I wash my body with soap, I see to it that I scrub my back daily. This will help you remove dead skin cells on you back and it will also remove clogs on your pores. This could be slight irritating and uncomfy during the first week but once you get used to it, you will surely make sure you never forget to scrub your back.
Another thing that I do is that every after bath. I put Prickly heat powder on my back. This powered contains salicylic acids and zinc to help heal your pimples for as short as 2weeks.
Do these regular for a month and you will notice that not only that you get rid of your pimples but you will also remove the dark pimple marks to be visibly lighter.
Hope this helps. It worked for me and I hope it works for you too.
I would advise you seek the help of a dermatologist.
I have a few tips that might be of help to you but eventually, you might really need the help of a skin specialist.
1) Try applying toothpaste on your pimples and whiteheads overnight. Not the gel type of toothpaste that is. Never apply gel toothpaste. you might see results immediately, depends on the severity of your pimples. You can repeat the process if the pimples won’t dry easily.
2) Another option is applying lavender oil on your pimples and whiteheads several times a day, and before going to bed. The oil will help to dry up the spots.
3) The third option is applying fresh lemon juice on your pimples and whiteheads before going to sleep. The juice can also dry your pimples easily.
4) Another option is mixing honey and cinnamon. Apply on pimples. Leave for about ten minutes, then rinse.
5) Another option is applying salicylic acid(1 to 2% only) on pimples and whiteheads to dry them up.
These tips may help but I still advice you to ask a dermatologist with regards to your problem.
Are you down lately? Experiencing problems and conflicts in life? Do you see your self in a crossroad in your life and are confused which road to take? do you feel that you have no one else to turn to and ask for advise?…Worry no more!
Davao Eagle Online has the best people to give you some heart warming and practical advises to help you learn how to carry the burden in your shoulders and finally see the light to your rightful path…Send your letters to email@example.com …and “Mom and Son” will give an insight on how you can resolve your problems.”