There’s no denying that filipinos are an avid food lovers. From different kinds of delicious dishes down to mouth watering street goodies. Filipinos want it all!
South Korea has been very influential to our modern culture nowadays from fashion to korean novelas. Now they are taking their influence to the next level by introducing to us one of their most famous street food: Tteokbokki or what they call Spicy Rice Cake in the K Food Exhibit in NCCC Supermarket!
So how to make one? Actually its pretty easy!
- Tteok for tteokbokki (Korean rice cake), approximately 1 cup
- 1 Tbs. Gochujang, Korean red pepper paste
- 1 Tbs. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 3 oz. Fish cake, cut into bite sizes
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- 1 pack of Korean noodles
- Hard boiled egg (optional)
- Boil water on the pan.
- Then pour all of the ingredients on the boiling water. Excluding the noodles (this has to put in last.)
- Simmer for about 10-15minutes
- Then put the noodles.
- Simmer again for 5minutes
- Add soy sauce
- And add the hard boiled egg (optional)
And voila! Serve your tasty Tteokbokki for a gastronomic treat!
That’s not all, the K Food Exhibit not only showcases Tteokbokki but they also showcased different Korean products! Such as these:
There’s more to these products that makes you want to have them again and again! So purchase now and fill your Korean cravings at NCCC Supermarket!
Jal meoggo! (Eat well!)