Aero Tour Services is looking for talented designers/artists (or pretty much anyone with better drawing skills) to create its official logo (and perhaps related imagery like banners).
The competition is open to the general public until April 30, 2013.
Shortlisted logo ideas will be announced on the Aero Tour ServicesFanpage (www.facebook.com/AeroTourHelicopterServices) within the month of April. A final decision will be made by the end of April.
The designer of the winning logo will be announced on their fanpage by the end of April 2013, and he/she will receive a cash prize of 5,000 plus lunch or dinner for two at Marco Polo (Davao) or Buffet 101 (Manila) on May 4, 2013.
The logo concept should be reflective of cloud, arrow, air, sky, bird wings or within aviation. It should work well on white and coloured backgrounds and be easily adaptable for use on the website and in social media platforms, as well as for animation purposes. For that reason, we suggest the logo should work in a squared box (e.g., the Facebook or Twitter picture box), in both a portrait and landscape format and that should have a maximum of 2 colours.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest; however, Participants may submit more than one design with a maximum of three designs per person.
- Designs should be submitted electronically in a .jpeg or PDF format to the Aero Tour Services Fanpage at www.facebook.com/AeroTourHelicopterServices
- All designs submitted should include the following in writing:
- The reasons for the selection of logo elements, including an explanation of how the logo is related to Aero Tour Services
- A brief resume on the person submitting the logo, including Facebook profile URL
If you have questions about the rules or other aspects of the contest, leave them as comments below or hit the private message button on Aero Tour Fanpage.