#GanDavao1 of #GanDavao101
“Try native chicken inasal at Bador BBQ Stand in Mati”
Location: Mati, Davao Oriental
Photographed by Bobcat Gregorio of BobCat Photography
#GanDavao is an online gallery of snaps of places and experiences here in Davao. It aims to promote Davao to local and international tourists.
We also giving the spotlight to some of the best lens men we would want everyone to discover for the love of Davao and photography.
This is open to all!
There will be no registration fee. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 101 qualified entries will be posted. List of of qualified photos will be posted onDavao Eagle Online’s FB like page.
– Camera requirement: DSLR, Digital Camera, Mobile Phones, anything!
– Submission Date : June 1 to June 30, 2014.
– Entrants may submit a minimum of five (5) photos.
– All photo entries should contain any markings such as watermark, etc.
– Photos will be uploaded in Davao Eagle Online’s FB like page.
– All photographs must have been taken by the person whose name appears on the photo (watermark). By entering the contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
– The photographer grants the Davao Eagle Online unrestricted, non-exclusive rights to use photograph(s) for any legitimate purpose without compensation. The photographer’s name will be included as a credit along with the photograph. Thus, the photographer retains ownership of the photographs entered in this project.
Davao is one charming place to be in, so be ready to explore! It would be a shame not to experience it. And discover each other. Again.
Support this project and spread the word! Show everyone how proud you are of being a Davaoeño! And don’t forget to use the hashtags #GanDavao #GanDavao101 #DavaoEagleOnline to make it easier to find all of them. Share on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram!