For five years, Davao Eagle Online has been dedicated to discovering local talents in the region including people who have made an impact in the society both on and offline.
Top Faces of Davao is a trademark project of Davao Eagle Online that aims to recognize outstanding individuals in the region. This year, the Top Faces of Davao Campus Edition was launched to give the spotlight to our young influencers from the different schools, colleges, and universities in Davao. These youths will represent the Davao Eagle vision and mission and will become ambassadors of goodwill to help in promoting local tourism and economy, peace, unity, and the real spirit of a Davaoeño youth.
With the inevitable influence of social media and the web on our youth today, we aim to use that influence to help them become a better example to their generation.
We have just come up with the Top 50 candidates and now, it’s time to show your support to your chosen candidates!
Here are the schools our Faces are currently enrolled:
- Holy Cross of Davao College
- Ateneo de Davao University
- San Pedro College
- University of Mindanao
- Davao City National High School
- Holy Child College of Davao
- Christian Colleges of Southeast Asia
- University of Immaculate Conception
- DMMA College of Southern Philippines
- Our Lady of Fatima Academy
- Pope John Paul II College
- Philippine Women’s College
- Davao Doctors College
- University of Southeastern Philippines
- The Lamb of God SPED Academy
- Assumption College of Davao
- Stella Maris Academy
- Colegio De San Ignacio
RULES & MECHANICS:
- Like the Davao Eagle Online Facebook page.
- Like/react on the PHOTO (not the post) of the candidate you are supporting.
- Votes are counted based on the total likes/reactions excluding the angry face.
- Kindly use these hashtags when sharing #DavaoEagleOnlineTOPFACES #GanDavao.
- Negative comments will be deleted. Strictly, NO PROFANITY.
- For questions and complaints, kindly email us at email@example.com.
- Voting period is until November 10, 2017, 11 PM.
- Top 20 will be announced after the counting of votes on or after the end of voting period.